To add a record – Press the plus symbol in the bottom right corner
There are several ways data is entered in a record:
- entered directly into a text box
- selection from a date selector
- selection from a drop-down list or “lookup”
- choosing an option from a checkboxes or radio buttons
- either touch, on a touch device, or with the mouse to sign a signature box.
Saving a Record – When the data has been entered as required either:
- Click or tap the “Save Button”. The record is saved, and the screen will revert back to the record view.
- Click or tap the “Save and New” button and another new record screen will appear. You can keep entering in multiple new records this way.
Viewing and Editing Record Details
To view a record you can either:
- Select the record by clicking or tapping on it
- Press the 3 dots beside the record name and choose select.
The record will open in a separate screen.
To edit the record:
- Press the 3 dots beside the record name and choose edit.
- Select the record then click or tap the edit button at the top of the screen. (This appears once you have selected a record.
- If you’re already viewing the record click the edit button at the bottom of the screen.
- On a mobile device look for the pencil to edit.
There are several ways to delete a record:
- Select the record or records to be deleted by clicking into the circle at the beginning of every record (multiple records can be deleted in one action). Now the “Delete” button will appear at the top.
REMEMBER ALL CHECKED records will be deleted.
- Hover over the record until you see the three dots, click the three dots and choose delete.
- If you are viewing the record, the delete button is at the bottom of the page.
PLEASE NOTE: IF THERE ARE ASSOCIATED RECORDS LINKED OR ATTACHED TO A RECORD, THE RECORD CANNOT BE DELETED UNTIL ALL THE LINKED RECORDS ARE FIRST DELETED!
In most cases, it is better to make a record “Inactive”. This will preserve all the associated records but take the “Inactive” record out of the main list of records. For example, making a worker inactive will make the worker disappear from the record lists but all the associated records will be preserved. The inactive worker’s information can always be accessible through the “Inactive” list.
Duplicating a record saves you time and effort.
An example would be if you had multiple assets of the same type such as two forklifts or two or three work vehicles.
Another example would be when you are creating hazards, risks, and controls in a risk assessment or safe operating procedure.
You can duplicate the Tasks, hazards, Risk and Controls record to save retyping then simply edit as required.
To duplicate a record, click on to the record you wish to duplicate and click the duplicate button. (This button only appears once a record has been chosen). The duplicate button appears on the list when you press the three dots or on the edit page.
Change the details as required. No images or attachments are duplicated.
Please Note: Not all records can be duplicated!